At GEMS, we believe that building and providing value to our employees, students and stakeholders are of utmost importance. Therefore we are continually striving from our end to provide them with top-notch service that ensures satisfaction.
GEMS offers harmonious environment, vibrant and opportunity driven growth for candidates who are looking at fast paced careers. Come and be part of our winning mission.
Post: Coordinator - Student Activities
Qualification: Minimum graduate in any discipline. Candidate must have an all-round ability to conduct, organize and host programmes for college students. He/she needs to have a working knowledge of and interest in indoor and outdoor activities; especially games, sports and athletic disciplines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To prepare an annual planning of extracurricular/ club activities and house competitions and ensure that they are smoothly, effectively and successfully carried out.
- To assist in the administrative work of the school as delegated by the higher authority.
- To take regular and substitution classes or both as required.
- To instruct ECA instructors, observe their duty assignments, make an evaluation of their performance and report the same to the higher authorities.
- To ensure that the equipment under the possession of each activity area is properly maintained.
- To have an over-all supervision of the repair and maintenance work of the equipment under the possession of the ECA department.
- To liaise with other educational institutions/ schools regarding extra-curricular activities/ competitions.
- To play a prominent role for the all-round development of the school and shoulder any responsibilities entrusted to him/ her by the higher authority sincerely, efficiently and honestly.
Interested candidates may apply with latest CV to the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it directly at the school office latest by 22nd November, 2017.
GEMS Village, Dhapakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
t +977 1 5275111