- Minimum of Master's Degree with a First Division.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in teaching Grade 11 and 12.
- Must have excellent English communication skills (verbal & Written).
- Basic Computer Skills
Job Description :
- Preparing lesson and session plans
- Taking classes/preparing and conducting internal tests/exams
- Preparing holistic development plan for students
- Preparing reports and plans for meeting with parents in monthly basis
- Coordinating with academic coordinator/school management
- Planning, preparing and executing research-oriented projects for students
Salary no bar for suitable candidates.
Interested candidates may send the completed employee application form along with copies of credentials, a passport size photo and a letter of intent to the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org urgently by 7th January, 2020.